Aims and scope
BMC Pulmonary Medicine is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of pulmonary and associated disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
- Cecilia Devoto, BioMed Central
- Sanjay Chotirmall, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- Craig Hersh, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Joerg Mattes, University of Newcastle
- Montserrat Sanchez-Cespedes, Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute-IDIBELL
- Raffaele Scala, Unità Operativa Pneumologia, UTSIR e Endoscopia Toracica
- Giovanni Sotgiu, University of Sassari
- Giuseppe Verlato, University of Verona
Research Data Support
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Series blog
12 November 2018
09 November 2018
08 November 2018