1534 Altmetric Mentions
In this observational, retrospective cohort study, a team of researchers describe an effective sampling strategy for trans-bronchial lung cryobiopsy on a large cohort of patients with suspected diffuse parenchymal lung disease.
We are recruiting new Associate Editors to join our international editorial board, helping to provide expertise on a wide range of different subject disciplines.
Aims and scope
Click here to view which Articles have been shared the most this year!
- Cecilia Devoto, BioMed Central
- Sanjay Chotirmall, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- Isis Fernandez, Helmholtz Zentrum München
- Craig Hersh, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Joerg Mattes, University of Newcastle
- Montserrat Sanchez-Cespedes, Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute-IDIBELL
- Raffaele Scala, Unità Operativa Pneumologia, UTSIR e Endoscopia Toracica
- Giovanni Sotgiu, University of Sassari
- Giuseppe Verlato, University of Verona
- Matthew Hickey, BioMed Central
Assistant Professor Sanjay H. Chotirmall graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland with an honors degree and the college's gold medal in Microbiology. He currently heads the Translational Respiratory Research Group at LKC Medicine, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and has been on the editorial board of BMC Pulmonary Medicine since 2013.
Research Data Support is an optional Springer Nature service available to researchers who have datasets they want to make easier to cite, share and find. Learn more about this service and the many benefits of making your data publicly available.